|Description||The Classic Game of Mix and Match
• Hours of fun with over 100 hidden puzzle pictures to solve
• Three levels of difficulty, suitable for everyone
• Challenge your family and friends in 2 modes of play
|Minimum PC System Requirements||Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista
128MB of RAM, DirectX 8.0 or higher, DirectX Compatible 16 or 32-bit Video Card with
16MB VRAM, DirectSound-compatible Sound Card, CPU Pentium III 500 MHz or higher
and 35MB free Hard Drive space.
|ISBN / Bar Code number||8 11930 10419 1|
|Video Format||1.33:1 (4:3) / Full Screen|
|Disk/CD Count||One (1) CD|
|Rated||E - Everyone|
|Manufactured and Distributed by||MumboJumbo|
|Licensed by||Universal Studios Licensing LLLP|
|Published by||Freeze Tag Inc.|
|Company||United Developers, LLC|
|Copyright||© 2007 Freeze Tag, Inc. Concentration™ and © NBC, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved. Rebus puzzles and theme music™ & © Freeze Tag, Inc. Published under license by MumboJumbo, a wholly own subsidiary of United Developers, LLC. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.|
|Other||Thank you for buying Concentration. Please Note Before Proceeding: To avoid potential conflicts, you should close all applications prior to installation.
PC Installation Instructions:
1. Insert the CD in the CD-ROM drive.
2. The program will start automatically on most Windows machines when you insert the CD (this may take a few seconds).
If the launcher does not start automatically, open up My Computer in your Windows Explorer browser and navigate to your CD-ROM drive by right-clicking on its drive letter (usually D: or E: - look for the CD icon) then clicking "Explore". Locate the launcher program (C_Setup.exe double-click the file to run it.
3. At the Launcher Menu, select "Install".
4. The Installation Program will explain how to install the game. Read each screen carefully and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are unfamiliar with this type of program, simply accept the default setting by clicking the "Next" button at each screen.
5. After the installation is complete, you may start the program by clicking on the "Start" button on the bottom left corner of your screen, and then select the "Programs" menu. In it you will a folder named "MumboJumbo" containing a folder named "Concentration" with a shortcut to start the game.
MumboJumbo Sign Up Today For A FREE GAME!
Register at www.mumbojumbo.com, the home of premium casual games, to get a free game and receive updates, tips and tricks!